Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 893 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: October 17, 2023, 09:48:02 AM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with - allwebhost.com or rockhoster.com?
Which way is better to sign up with? 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2023, 02:54:13 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month? What's your hosting budget?
Must say that GTHost.com Franfurt vps is outstanding. Thumbs up to their IT team.
All servers are connected to a 10gbe interface allows for growing business needs.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2023, 03:42:20 AM »
bodHOST offers reliable and cheap VPS hosting solutions with a focus on simplicity and scalability. They have data centers located worldwide, SSD storage, and straightforward pricing plans. bodHOST is known for its developer-friendly environment and extensive documentation.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Limited Time Offer: Get 20% OFF on bodHOST VPS Hosting using code GHOSTLY20! Don't miss out on this incredible deal!

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2023, 06:07:41 AM »
Try out M2Host. Our web hosting plans are affordable for all. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at $30 per month. It includes services like cPanel and WHM, Choice of Operating Systems, 24/7 customer support, RVSite Builder PRO, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2023, 02:20:57 AM »
I always look for a few things: reliability, support/knowledge, price - you get what you pay for really.
According to my experience, Rockhoster.com hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning. Like their kvm vps solutions.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2023, 01:18:33 AM »
I need to say that they have responsive customer tech support who helped me to transfer all my files to their server.
I recommend Allwebhost.com vps hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.
Thanks.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!