Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS plan to sign up with ...  (Read 854 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS plan to sign up with ...
« on: November 09, 2023, 12:30:06 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from hostsailor.com and inet.ws, which way is better to follow and why?

m2host

• View Profile
Re: VPS plan to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 03:02:55 AM »
M2Host offers the best and affordable web hosting services. Our  basic plan for VPS hosting starts at just $30 per month. It includes features like choice of operating system, 24/7 customer support, Remote SSH access, amd more. For more information, please visit our website.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 04:48:07 AM »
I've tried several web hosting providers but none of them beat Neironvps.com and also Exmasters.com vps hosting solutions.
I believe that web host is good if you do not need to contact support team at all and this is such kind of hosting provider! These hosts have been superb.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023, 06:11:14 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at $59.95/mo. It includes features like free SSL, free data migration, free setup, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2023, 01:03:05 AM »
I will most definitely be giving GTHost.com vps my business for a long time into the forseeable future.
Specific ports are filtered to protect their customers. Common worms and some dangerous services could allow intruders access or malicious actions.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2023, 11:49:37 AM »
As for hostsailor.com and inet.ws, it's hard for me to say anything because I haven't used their services.
I have heard from some of my friends that they used to use hostsailor.com hosting.

But in order to help you, you need to know exactly what kind of VPS server you need and for what project.
The choice of hosting depends on what resources you need, and then choose the best option.
For example, when I was looking for a hosting, I clearly set out that I needed a VPS with 80-90 GB SSD (NVMe is ideal), 3-4 RAM, and 1-2 CPU for a WordPress or Opencart (clothing store) site.
When I knew what I was looking for, it was easier for me to choose a hosting and compare prices for the offered VPS.
With this selection, I chose a good tariff plan "NVMe VPS-1" from hostpro.com.
The technical support also helped me to set up the server for work for free.
I contacted them via chat and emails, it was very convenient to communicate at any time)
Also, they create backups every day, so I don't have to use up space on the server or on my computer)
I want to say that you need to first decide what you need, and then build on it and compare offers.
If you are interested in hostpro.com, you can check out their website and talk to their technical support)