Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server provider ...  (Read 953 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Right server provider ...
« on: October 24, 2023, 08:50:53 AM »
Comparing servers from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com, which way is better to follow and why?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 05:25:00 AM »
Get 15% OFF on all packages, use coupon "15OFFALL48HRS" on checkout https://qhoster.com/clients/ - 1 month to 3 year billing cycle!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2023, 01:13:58 AM »
If you make QHoster.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023, 04:35:46 AM »
Try considering Hostingsource.com and also GTHost.com servers. They are excellent dependable hosts. Support is fast and effective.
Their web hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2023, 02:20:21 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our plans are affordable. For VPS hosting our basic plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like fully managed, complete root access, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2023, 12:58:42 AM »
Think that you'll not regret a thing if you give NetShop Isp dedicated servers a try. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
IP leasing, BGP Routing and LOA Announcements accepted + free hardware replacement. Recommended.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2023, 06:22:26 AM »
M2Host offers affordable web hosting services. Also, we offer features like cPanel, choice of operating system, free migration, and more. For more information, please visit our website.