Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: shared account is looked for  (Read 6072 times)

Gans

• View Profile
shared account is looked for
« on: December 16, 2015, 08:29:23 AM »
Shared hosting plans from ifastnet.com and wmd.hosting are full-featured and can be suitable for my needs but I have to choose the best host, can you help me out?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: shared account is looked for
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 04:11:27 AM »
Frankly speaking I was impressed by Jhplatinum.com shared hosting solutions - they are based on ssd drives.
Use the promotional code "JP99OK" for the first month 99% discount. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 04:32:11 AM »
 I'd like to say that smart-web-host.com would be perfect to get hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware. You can get cool deals on XMAS, just visit http://smart-web-host.com/clients/link.php?id=25 to get more info.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 09:24:31 AM »
WMD.hosting provides webmaster-friendly and resourceful services taking into account the needs of all their customers.
Servers work with no glitches and they are well-balanced. Uptime is high and pricing policy is simple and flexible. 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 03:10:08 AM »
No doubt, HostDepot.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created.  I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 05:49:02 AM »
I can say ViUX.com hosting is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 06:56:59 AM »
I have had a shared account with Dailyrazor.com for over 6 months and had no real problems.
It's good cheap hosting. They will help you with anything be it Scripts, Billing, or the server itself.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 04:42:17 AM »
 All I can say smart-web-host.com will meet your expectation with their stable cheap plans and skilled responsive staff. You can get nice hosting services.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 04:51:38 AM »
According to my research you should try aicheapwebhosting.com services. Their uptime is optimal and support is responsive.
May also suggest iFastNet.com. They are trustworthy host with high available staff.