Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: e-commerce hosting  (Read 5701 times)

Morris

• View Profile
e-commerce hosting
« on: February 09, 2015, 05:47:52 AM »
 I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
Should me able to run php codes.
Well, jnhosting.com was recommended as good US web host. Is it ok for running ecommerce sites? Any experiences to share here please?

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: e-commerce hosting
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 02:23:03 PM »
I have no experience with that host. I am only using 4goodhosting.com. My experience with this host has been priceless. I have had a fast and reliable hosting account. So far, I haven't seen any problems. Servers are extremely solid and stable. Pricing is reasonable. When it comes to support, they are always online 24 hours and you'll receive a prompt and helpful responses. Go ahead and contact them today.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 05:48:58 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say jnhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

MilesWeb

• View Profile
    • MilesWeb.com
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 04:45:13 AM »
What type of eCommerce website would you like to create?
MilesWeb: Cheap Dedicated Server | Cloud Hosting Providers India

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 03:02:06 AM »
===> Hostingsource.com is the right web host for hosting e-commerce sites at good rates.
Their servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 05:29:48 AM »
  Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that jnhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 06:16:10 AM »
   I find jnhosting.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.