Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: cheap and reliable SSD shared account is looked for  (Read 5894 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
cheap and reliable SSD shared account is looked for
« on: April 20, 2016, 08:29:29 AM »
My friend is looking for a trustworthy and cheap SSD shared account and he thinks of having a deal with trustworthy host and comparing accounts from ifastnet.com and accuwebhosting.com, which one seems to be better to follow?
Any ideas? 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: cheap and reliable SSD shared account is looked for
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 06:40:43 AM »
Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan. What are your requirements?

As a good alternative, can also recommend you to check Kvchosting.com ssd web hosting solutions.
The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct. Check out their FB page: facebook.com/kvchosting

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 07:03:48 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 07:58:11 AM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

You can get nice ssd hosting accounts at Hostwinds + 99.9% network uptime. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
It has a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 11:15:54 PM »
You can confidently go with AccuWebHosting.com for all kind of Web hosting services. The company provides 99.99% uptime guarantee and 24x7 support via Live Chat and emails. AccuWebHosting's support team is very helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. They have got over 12 years of experience serving over 20000+ customers across the globe.

They utilize the highly optimized web hosting environment specially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc.

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 06:11:55 AM »
I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch SSD hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 07:46:17 AM »
Can say that Kvchosting.com is the best host I have ever used! I was constantly getting kicked out from the last hosts that I have used as I use quite a lot of transfer and disk space.
In the last year I've been upgraded more times that I can remember.

When I had a problem I contacted them and it was fixed within 2 hours, and when I was confused about some of the more technical aspects of an upgrade they took the time to explain them.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 04:47:16 AM »
Take a look at Hostwinds.com hosting services. They are experienced host with solid servers and reasonable prices. Support is skilled.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 07:26:06 AM »
I have been using Kvchosting.com ssd web hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
They always load fast and I live in Europe with dial-up. I did have one little moment of panic when my sites were off-line for a few minutes, but that was soon resolved and I was kept informed at all times about what was going on.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2016, 07:46:43 AM »
I suggest to trust Kvchosting.com hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional responsive team with high performance and featured cheap plans.