Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for super fast server in USA  (Read 5428 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Looking for super fast server in USA
« on: July 01, 2016, 03:34:09 AM »
Hey guys,
I would like to order super fast dedicated server in USA with these specifications:
RAM: 16GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 20 TB

Do you know anything about hostingsource.com and their hosting services? Can I rely on them?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

jacobwallace

• Fully dedicated hosting - DedicatedHosting4u
    • View Profile
    • DedicatedHosting4u
Re: Looking for super fast server in USA
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 11:01:41 AM »
i have no experience with this hosting provider but i suggest you that direct contact them and ask about specification .
Dedicatedhosting4u.com is a well established name for solutions on self managed dedicated servers and managed hosting services. We are immensely indulged in providing solutions on the deployment of online business for various clients since a decade.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 06:20:51 AM »
I prefer to get quality servers from provisionhost.com provider without a doubt. You will be pleased with their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 05:37:51 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 06:12:57 AM »
  I'd like to say that provisionhost.com would be perfect place to get server solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 03:40:13 AM »
I've finally found a good home with HostingSource.com. Their support is great. Check this dedicated hosting package:
Dedicated Server - Intel I5 (4590) - 4 Cores CPU
RAM: 16GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 20 TB
Price - $75/mo (1st month discounted price - $37.5/mo)

They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. It's good cheap hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

HostColor

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 08:20:14 AM »
What do you plan to do with this server? Is it for application hosting, is it a streaming project or anything else? Based on your requirements you'd receive a good advise on web hosts and networks.