Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Dedicated server in the USA?  (Read 1401 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Dedicated server in the USA?
« on: September 14, 2023, 06:42:15 AM »
Hello,
What do you think is the best dedicated server in the USA?
Is that https://hostingsource.com/
?
What do you think of them?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Dedicated server in the USA?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 11:56:46 PM »
I always look for a few things: reliability, support/knowledge, price - you get what you pay for really.
Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at GTHost.com USA dedicated servers. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2023, 06:17:29 AM »
M2Host is the best hosting service. Our aim is to provide good and affordable web hosting services. For dedicated web hosting, our basic plan starts at just $59 per month. It includes services like a 100% Uptime Guarantee, Unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2023, 02:49:44 AM »
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Hostnamaste.com has been the best. Top notch support!
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. Recommend their budget dedicated server solutions.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2023, 03:03:30 AM »
For service and support I give Datapacket.net dedicated hosting a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. I am happy using their services!
They have been a pleasure to work with. The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding. They respond quickly with all questions answered.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2023, 04:25:35 AM »
Webhostingworld offers the best and most affordable webhosting services. Its basic plan for cheap dedicated hosting just starts from $119/month. It also offers various other additional features that are included in the plan. Currently, we are offering 15% off on our webhosting services.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2023, 03:15:00 AM »
Believe you'll not regret having looked at Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server solutions.
Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2023, 03:56:19 AM »
Give vote for hostingsource.com forex servers - Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
MANAGED SERVICES: basic support – free, advanced plan – $19/month, professional plan – $39/month.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

jordongallagher

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2023, 06:37:25 AM »
Dedicated Servers USA is essential for heavy-traffic websites. Essential means that your website has its server. With dedicated servers, you can get immense power and flexibility for your website. You can take complete control of your setup with dedicated servers usa service.
Advantages of 10GB Hosting dedicated server usa:
1. Dedicated Resources
2. 99.9 Uptime
3. Faster loading speed
4. Best security
5. High administrative powers
6. Unlimited bandwidth
7. Smooth performance
https://www.10gbhosting.com/dedicated-server-usa

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2023, 06:11:52 AM »
Give M2Host's web hosting a try. For everyone, our web hosting services are dependable and reasonably priced. Our dedicated hosting plan's base price is just $59 per month. It comes with a choice of operating systems, unmetered bandwidth, 100% uptime guarantee, control panels like Panel and WHM, and more. Go to our website for further details.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2023, 10:29:41 AM »
Have a look at dedicated servers from time-tested companies: qhoster.com and allwebhost.com.
Support has always been fast and excellent. I do not have a strong background or understanding of how websites work, and when I have run into difficulty, support at them has never failed to resolve my issues swiftly and accurately.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2023, 04:13:02 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our plan for dedicated hosting starts at just $99 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, ultra-fast, complete root access and more.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2023, 02:13:12 AM »
WebhostingWorld offers the best and most affordable web hosting services. Its basic plan for cheap dedicated hosting just starts from $25/month. For more information please visit our website. Currently, we are offering 20% off on our web hosting services. For more information please visit our website.