Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: provisionhost minecraft host  (Read 4258 times)

techie

• View Profile
provisionhost minecraft host
« on: October 20, 2015, 04:51:57 AM »
 Good day everyone! I have heard from my friend that provisionhost.com is a good solution for those who need minecraft servers.
Is it right? Have you ever heard about servers from them?

Gans

• View Profile
Re: provisionhost minecraft host
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 07:52:26 AM »
Superbithost.com servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive. There is an anonymous payment method - Bitcoin at them.
There are no contacts on them.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 04:49:25 PM »
I never heard about them. I recommend the host that I have used for over 2 years which is 4Goodhosting.com. The servers are always up and very reliable. I haven't seen any outages or interruption. They have super fast 24 hours customer service, responding to support tickets immediately and consistently. The pricing is competitive and I think this is the best host for minecraft. Go ahead and check them out.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 04:02:06 AM »
I suppose you should look for customer reviews on their services. According to my research provisionhost.com is reputable minecraft server host with powerful servers, enterprise hardware and low-cost deals, just give them a chance.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 03:54:38 AM »
 I am 100% sure that provisionhost.com is good place to get minecraft server solutions. They have high reputation among webmasters, responsive support and reasonable deals.