Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for Litespeed ssd hosting  (Read 6188 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Looking for Litespeed ssd hosting
« on: December 14, 2015, 06:05:52 AM »
I'm looking for the best litespeed web server with SSD drives for shared hosting and Adroitssd.com seems to be the best in this realm, are they as good as they are spoken about?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Litespeed ssd hosting
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 06:39:33 AM »
 If you are in search of fast stable ssd based host you should go with Kvchosting.com. You will be pleased with their available support, solid servers and high uptime.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 04:09:39 AM »
This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.
Recommended 100%... Adroitssd.com have 70% Discount on any hosting plan, coupon code: "ASLOVE70"
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 06:43:55 AM »
 According to my research Kvchosting.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 09:08:09 AM »
A2hosting.com and Integralhost.net are trustworthy hosts with high uptime and fully-redundant network. 
These companies have a nice reputation for providing stable hosting services on favorable terms along with superb customer services.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 03:09:04 AM »
facebook.com/adroitssd - their page in facebook is really good, they provide nice information there.
Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. Adroitssd.com is perfect usa ssd host!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 07:07:23 AM »
  I recommend you to rely on Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 06:32:28 AM »
  I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2016, 03:13:57 AM »
I also know that kvchosting.com have nice page in facebook: facebook.com/kvchosting
Great hosting! I had it for a year, everything worked very good. It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!