Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Quality and cheap SSD VPS account  (Read 6173 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Quality and cheap SSD VPS account
« on: October 04, 2016, 07:25:51 AM »
If you have to choose between two SSD hosting providers - hostingsource.com and hostafrica.co.za - which plan would you choose and why?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Quality and cheap SSD VPS account
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 07:19:50 AM »
Pretty good ssd vps deals you can also get at Kvchosting.com (I like them, some of my clients are happy running their sites at their vps).
Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 06:47:57 AM »
 I know Kvchosting.com is the nice option to get SSD VPS hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 09:57:55 AM »
I vote for hostingsource.com.
Their SSD VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business. Prices are low taking intoi account the needs of many IT users.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 05:39:37 AM »
HostingSource.com is professional well-known US web host. (time-tested one).
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.
Deff recommend!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 03:54:24 AM »
   I'd like to say that Hostwinds.com would be suitable option to get solid SSD VPS hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and high performance servers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 05:42:43 AM »
I like hostingsource.com. It's simple to use. I never really have any problems and my site has never experienced any down time.
VPS - I - Price - $8/mo
1 CPU Core, 20GB - SSD DISK, 5TB - DATA TRANSFER, 1GB - RAM
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 06:33:33 AM »
 As I know ssd vps hosting deals from kvchosting.com can be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 04:51:33 AM »
There is not a better place to go than HostingSource.com ==> their ssd vps are so cheap. The people on the site are so helpful..

The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems. The service has been very prompt and professional.
I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 06:20:26 AM »
 Seems to me Kvchosting.com would definitely meet your needs with their fast stable hosting services and support who knows their job well.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2016, 06:53:51 AM »
Being in your place, the OP, I'd use only hostingsource.com services.
The support provided by this company is quite good and reliable.
Prices are competitive and plans contain many useful resources to run websites in a webmaster-friendly manner.