Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hosting provider in Europe  (Read 5990 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
hosting provider in Europe
« on: November 08, 2016, 10:34:38 AM »
What quality hosting provider do you know in Europe?
Hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk were advised me as the best ones in this realm, is that true? Which host would you choose and why? 

Morris

• View Profile
Re: hosting provider in Europe
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 03:35:44 AM »
  To my mind Exmasters.com is perfect option for you. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for any webmaster and responsive support.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 03:51:40 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with Exmasters.com. You will get quality servers with no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 08:07:25 AM »
I vote for hostsailor.com.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.
Prices are modest and servers are not overloaded.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 04:06:55 AM »
   According to my experience Exmasters.com solutions are really great. You will be pleased with their rock-solid server solutions, stable networking and 24/7 available skilled techies.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 03:58:32 AM »
You should definitely use Exmasters.com.  As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2016, 03:44:54 AM »
I wouldn't move from dcxv.com for anything, not while it's working as great as now!

The tools provided are great! Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them.
So I would have to recommend them, highly, based on my experience thus far.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 01:46:51 AM »
You can rely on Hostplay.com, it is reliable web host. Their servers are powerful & fast.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

Their servers are located in Bulgaria, Netherlands, Sweden and Russia.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 04:20:10 AM »
It turns out that QHoster.com have been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Their customer support is great.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2017, 03:06:53 AM »
+ vote for hosting.co.uk
Speed connectivity is quite good. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)