Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 1443 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: January 06, 2022, 11:29:00 AM »
Comparing shared plans from hostnamaste.com and libertyvps.net, which company is better to sign up with? 

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 05:01:23 AM »
Moved to this host after poor service and can say that hostnamaste.com is the best host I have ever used before.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

LLHOST INC.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 01:16:13 AM »
What does their set-up/ installation process entail?
What exactly are you responsible for and how much support do they provide during the process?

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 04:13:41 AM »
I have been a client of hostnamaste.com Cheap Shared Hosting for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better then ever uptime and speed connectivity. The host states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign. OVERALL, it is excellent, quality hosting service with quality support.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 02:42:28 AM »
I've finally found a good home with hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS hosting.
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
I am totally impressed with these guys.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________