Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best server provider  (Read 1383 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Best server provider
« on: October 06, 2022, 12:14:30 PM »
Is that asvhost.com or kvchosting.net?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Best server provider
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 02:24:17 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
I know kvchosting.net is a trustworthy web host. Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 09:47:13 AM »
I vote for asvhost.com.
I have chosen them because they offered the following features that put me at ease I liked as well as other freebies.
24/7 technical support
30-day money-back guarantee
Free daily backups and many others.

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2022, 11:59:50 PM »
Hi, If you are looking for Best Server Provider then, you should go for eTechSupport. eTechSupport is an outsourced web hosting support provider in the current market. If you see that they provide services like Outsourced Hosting Support, 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management, Server Security & Hardening, Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff, Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support.

If you know that eTechSupport is giving 7 days free of trials also, you can use any kind of services from eTechSupport for 7 Days. To use 7 days free of trials, you need to raise a ticket or you can mail or call eTechSupport.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2022, 11:57:31 PM »
If you are thinking about switching, kvchosting.net is the provider to go with - highly recommended.
I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers.
Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2022, 09:20:47 AM »
ASVhost.com and QHoster.com are the best web hosts on the planet. None of the other guys out there can compare to the quality of service and top-tier customer support. It is evident that these companies value's their customers and love their services they offer.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2022, 01:26:30 AM »
I've been with kvchosting.net dedicated hosting service for over 8 months now and I've not had one problem with them.
The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
Pricing is so to say reasonable. You get what you pay for.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2022, 02:11:05 AM »
Must say that I was fully-impressed with kvchosting.net SSD dedicated hosting service.
It is one of the rare web hosting providers that are not overselling their resources - great PLUS for them. Recommended!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2022, 02:49:24 AM »
Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, kvchosting.net is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
They have additional RAID 10 - it means that each of their servers have 4 disks which are both mirrored and striped.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn