Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: a2hosting vs panamaserver  (Read 9253 times)

Trink

• View Profile
a2hosting vs panamaserver
« on: July 04, 2014, 05:16:06 AM »
Which host is better to sign up with - a2hosting.com or panamaserver.com in terms of getting a dedicated server from them?
They stable and reliable are they?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: a2hosting vs panamaserver
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 04:20:32 AM »
As a good alternative, can recommend Crookservers.com dedicated hosting packages.
When I first signed up, I was a total newbie at websites, but very quickly their staff helped me with detailed answers to my rather long questions and provided links to helpful resources on the web.
I have no hesitation to recommend them, so hope this review helps other new users like me get to know this great company!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 02:16:36 AM »
I'd like to say that Redswitches.com would be good to get server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 05:24:51 AM »
I want to say that a2hosting.com and panamaserver.com are respectable hosts whose servers are rock-solid and well-supported.
All works well with them.
Whatever host you choose, you'll get quality service.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 02:08:44 AM »
You can get nice dedicated servers at digitalserver.com.mx - they also offer real Mexican ips.
Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
Their features can't be beat - basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 05:24:18 AM »
If you are in search of quality dedicated server I can name Hostingsource.com. They are providing high performance solutions and affordable deals.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 01:24:16 AM »
   Well it seems to me AJKservers.co.uk is good and secure enough to sign up with due to their quality DDoS protected servers. And their pricing policy is simple and support is skilled.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 02:14:08 AM »
    I recommend you to use services from Exmasters.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 03:02:33 AM »
Panamaserver.com is the best hosting provider whose servers are widely used by many webmasters all over the IT world.
Their SSD technology makes load speed fast and prices are competitive. DDoS protection is also provided  by them by request.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 03:10:06 AM »
Which host is better to sign up with - a2hosting.com or panamaserver.com in terms of getting a dedicated server from them?

I didn't have any experience with both web hosting deal. but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit TuckTail.com They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 05:41:17 AM »
I've been with a2hosting.com for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing. Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.
They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 05:18:39 AM »

Go ahead and give A2hosting.com a try. It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing. Generally 100% uptime... On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate them 9.5. Great job.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!