Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best shared account for hosting a forum ...  (Read 1108 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Best shared account for hosting a forum ...
« on: October 06, 2023, 12:22:55 PM »
Comparing shared plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net, which account should I have a deal with and why?

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: Best shared account for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2023, 04:13:51 AM »
Webhostingworld provides webhosting services that are both of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. A basic plan for a shared hosting account just costs one dollar per month with this company. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already included into the plan. At this time, you can receive a 17% discount on any of our webhosting services. This is a one-time offer only, so act fast. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2023, 03:12:14 AM »
Trick or treat? How about a treat that's sure to send shivers down your spine! bodHOST, your trusted web hosting partner, is back with an electrifying Halloween offer that you just can't resist. Get ready to embrace the Halloween spirit with our spine-chilling 40% OFF on Web Hosting plans for both Linux and Windows platforms!

Here's what you get with our Halloween Special Offer:

40% OFF on Web Hosting (Linux & Windows)
Use Code: SPOOKY40

Offer valid for a limited time > 31-10-2023
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 12:14:29 AM by davids007 »

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2023, 04:22:06 AM »
You'd better choose Libertyvps.net offshore hosting. The pricing is quite reasonable. I get what I pay for. The features and free bonuses impressed me a lot.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2023, 01:10:12 PM »
The best deals are available from ownwebservers.com and hostsailor.com.
They rock because their support is always helpful and attentive. They resolve an issue and don't quit on you. I use their live chat service for my setup issues and they fixed the problem without a hitch. These guys are great!

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2023, 06:22:11 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our shared hosting plan starts at $1 per month. It includes services like DDoS protection, 24/7 customer support, and more. For reliable web hosting, please visit our website.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2023, 06:49:00 AM »
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2023, 09:07:26 AM »
I can't say anything about rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net because I haven't cooperated with them.
I can recommend you my hosting provider hostpro.com
In addition to good services, I appreciate their technical support, which is very customer-oriented and always happy to help, even at 3 am.
Also, their backups are a great help when the site is affected by virus software or simply crashes (but after recovery, you need to make sure to secure the site so that it doesn't happen again!)
Their prices are also good
If you have a free minute, you can go to their website and see for yourself

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2023, 04:17:24 AM »
Webhostingworld offers the best and most affordable webhosting services. Its basic plan for shared hosting just starts from $1/month.Currently, we are offering 17% off on our webhosting services. For more information please visit our website.