Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

need offshore VPS with Bitcoin

(1/3) > >>

Pots:
I need an offshore VPS account with Bitcoin payment and what host is good enough to have a deal with in this way?
How quality is superbithost.com company? Are they as good as they are spoken about?

Prosken:
The comparison is a good way to know what is better, so you can also check Libertyvps.com deals.
Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!

Infinite:
   If you are looking for reliable vps that is accepting bitcoins you should try Aspnix.com services. They are providing high stability, powerful servers and knowledgeable support.

Gans:
I know QHoster.com provides quality VPS deals with Bitcoin payment.
Servers are stable and their servers are located in over 9 locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland.
Prices are competitive.

TARTAK:
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.
I know findmeavps.com is a free vps search service that will help you to find a perfect fit for your needs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version