Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Stable hosting  (Read 7363 times)

Morris

• View Profile
Stable hosting
« on: May 23, 2014, 02:06:41 AM »
I need to buy hosting for my website, I am really tired with my current hosting too much slow, email problems so many things and each time need to face some problems. Sometimes website does not open and I am looking my business. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names.
What do you know about services from 27hosting.com and Just199.com? What host will be better to use?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Stable hosting
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 02:58:50 AM »
We switched to HostDepot.com after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts. From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed.
It was very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers).
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 07:13:28 AM »
4goodhosting.com is one of the most reliable and stable hosting provider which is able to meet the needs of many discriminating web master.
Servers are well-balanced and their tech staff is responsive and active.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 02:50:15 AM »
You should go with 27hosting.com solutions for sure. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped, I think it is great fit for you.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 01:38:56 AM »
As for me 27hosting.com plans are best option for you. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 01:19:37 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with 27hosting.com services. They are providing high available support and fast servers, prices are reasonable.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 04:20:33 AM »
I need to buy hosting for my website, I am really tired with my current hosting too much slow, email problems so many things and each time need to face some problems. Sometimes website does not open and I am looking my business. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names.
What do you know about services from 27hosting.com and Just199.com? What host will be better to use?

I didn't have any experience with both web hosting deals.
 Personally i hosted my own site with a help of TuckTail.com Their sever speed is good.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 04:11:11 AM »
I strongly believe that Netyep.com or Hostforweb.com will work fine for you, OP.
Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan.
How much do you require?
You can also contact them both, see what you'll get and then, make your final decision.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 04:08:13 AM »
    Going to use jnhosting.com services. They have really attractive solutions and helpful support. Thanks for your assistance.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2014, 07:48:36 AM »
Stable hosting is available from a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com.
These hosts have solid servers, low prices and skillful tech staff who is online around the clock.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 03:19:45 AM »
Think that you will not regret having looked at ifastnet.com hosting deals. Uptime guarantee is great - 99.9%
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have used before.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)