Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: dedicated servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za  (Read 4856 times)

Pots

• View Profile
dedicated servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za
« on: April 07, 2016, 09:22:23 AM »
I need your reviews of yougottohaveithosting.co.za dedicated servers, are they as good as they are spoken about?
Share any thoughts of yours please. 

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: dedicated servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 08:07:26 AM »
I am not familiar with the host you are asking, try to widen the range of your search. Check also Wolfcraftserver.com and their servers.
Just contact them, tell your needs and see what you'll get. Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

The promo code is: ILOVEWOLFCRAFTHOSTING
It gives 10% on everything.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 05:11:45 AM »
I'd like to say services from pulsedmedia.com are worth your attention. The uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. They provide their services with all necessary resources for affordable price.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 11:12:33 AM »
Yougottohaveithosting.co.za servers are ideal for Mailing as we provide 100% whitelisted IP’s do not block port 25 and can offer up to a /22 subnet.
Prices are competitive and servers are stable.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 07:28:07 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time tested and trusted brands like Hostwinds.com - their dedicated hosting packages look great.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month (this decent host will also pass on the savings to you).

Take your time to join their facebook community: facebook.com/hostwinds
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 10:36:31 PM »
You can research their reputation and reliability on various web hosting forums. Some third party review /feedback websites and customer comments will also help you to know more about their services. If you want other excellent alternative, I would highly recommend you AccuWebHosting.com as most Reliable Windows and Linux dedicated server provider. AccuWebHosting is known for offering the top notch hardware specifications at most affordable prices.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide