Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

VPS account which is e-commerce friendly ...

(1/2) > >>

Pots:
VPS deals from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are attractive for me and I want to know which way is better to follow? 

JokerJJ:
What are you going to host? Wordpress, e-commerce, a forum or ?
For me, QHoster.com hosting deals look more attractive in terms of pricing, features and resources included into hosting packages.
Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).

Gans:
VPS deals from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth your attention due to their unmatched services.
Pricing is fair for the service and support respond is fast. You can call 24 7 days a week and someone will there to help you.

JDHD:
I have to say QHoster.com is the best host I've ever had. I really had some doubts about choosing a host.
Compared to other hosts I have worked with, they are above and beyond the value of other hosts, especially with their customer service.

Gesse:
VPS which hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net provide are reliable and trustworthy.
 Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version