Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 1066 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: September 20, 2023, 12:44:35 PM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with - kvchosting.net and inet.ws?
Any ideas?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 02:31:41 AM »
The guys at kvchosting.net are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 06:14:38 AM »
M2Host is the best dedicated hosting service. Our basic plan for dedicated hosting starts at $59 per month. It includes services like unmetered bandwidth, 24/7 hardware replacement, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 12:10:59 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month.At this time, you can receive a discount of 15% off any of our webhosting services. This is a limited offer.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2023, 10:01:42 AM »
VPS accounts from owned-networks.net and rockhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their servers have been reliable and fast and always available. Haven't experienced any downtime at all.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2023, 02:36:20 AM »
I've finally found a good home with GTHost.com vps. It's good cheap vps hosting.
Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed.

After hitting the monthly traffic limit at the maximum speed, you'll be switched to an unlimited plan at 10 Mbit/s.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2023, 06:06:15 AM »
The best VPS hosting can be found at MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting plans are solid and don't cost a lot. Our base plan costs $59.95 per month. It comes with free setup, SSL, and other services. To find out more, please check our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2023, 03:13:09 AM »
It can seem like an impossible task to find a really good web hosting provider.

So far NetShop isp vps hosting provider has been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2023, 06:21:49 AM »
WebhostingWorld offers the best and most affordable webhosting services. Its basic plan for VPS just starts from $25/month. For more information please visit our website.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2023, 06:34:54 AM »
WebhostingWorld offers the best and most affordable webhosting services. Its basic plan for VPS just starts from $25/month. Currently, we are offering 17% off on our webhosting services.