Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for Offshore VPS  (Read 4290 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Looking for Offshore VPS
« on: December 14, 2015, 06:01:34 AM »
I decided to make a notion of the market regarding the best Offshore VPS hosting providers available in the hosting market.
What can you tell me about Hostplay.com and its hosting services? How is their customer technical support?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Offshore VPS
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 02:48:37 AM »
My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is Exmasters.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 06:25:14 AM »
    I believe you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I see Aspnix.com is a perfect place to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 03:10:43 AM »
The whole concept of a company is making money, but Hostplay.com hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers comes first and money comes later.
What I like about them are:
 - great uptime (99.9% as promised),
 - 24/7 Helpful Customer Support.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 06:48:00 AM »
 I know Aspnix.com vps hosting works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.