Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need hosting that is fast for Pakistan as well?  (Read 1273 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Need hosting that is fast for Pakistan as well?
« on: January 12, 2022, 05:10:39 AM »
Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Pakistan. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?

Any info on Hostingwalay.pk Pakistan web hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Any alternatives?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 05:12:12 AM by Prosken »
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

LLHOST INC.

• View Profile
Re: Need hosting that is fast for Pakistan as well?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 01:10:02 AM »
How long has the web host been in business?
Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 09:37:14 AM »
Hosting from qhoster.com and asvhost.com can be good for you.
They have a great service, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2022, 01:35:40 AM »
Unbelievable service. Never really had any problems with the server, we run a Wordpress site with HostingWalay.pk and speeds have been great.
The support is outstanding and I don't think you can compare these guys to anyone else.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn