Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: feature-packed vps hosting?  (Read 1484 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
feature-packed vps hosting?
« on: September 06, 2021, 03:07:36 AM »
Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
What can you say about hostforweb.com and asvhost.com vps hosting? Are they reliable?

Thank you!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: feature-packed vps hosting?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 03:49:53 AM »
Servers are stable - this is what I was looking for a long time. Recommend asvhost.com solutions to others.
The network and server uptime are quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)