Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: offshore dedicated server in Australia  (Read 4235 times)

Gans

• View Profile
offshore dedicated server in Australia
« on: November 17, 2015, 08:45:13 AM »
I'm looking for a decent offshore dedicated server provider with Bitcoin in Australia and superbithost.com is under my consideration, do you know them? How quality are they?
Share any ideas of yours please.
Thanks. 

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: offshore dedicated server in Australia
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 06:03:06 AM »
Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
I know that http://pirateshosting.net/ is one of the best options to order offshore dedicated servers. They will go over your needs and find a perfect fit for you.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 04:36:06 AM »
   I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be best option to purchasing server hosting solutions. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 03:05:25 AM »
You can trust warez-host.com as they offer offshore dedicated servers in Netherlands, Sweden, Luxembourg and Russia.
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 06:54:09 AM »
==>> Findmeaserver.com is a free service that will help you to find the best dedicated server host for your needs.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 05:52:33 AM »
 I suggest you to rely on Maxihost.com.br. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!