Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

Best shared account to sign up with ...

(1/2) > >>

Pots:
I wonder which shared account is better to sign up with - libertyvps.net or ewallhost.com?

Prosken:
If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend Libertyvps.net to you.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.

Gans:
The best shared hosting companies to have a deal with are: rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com.
An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

petrozajsky91:
At hostpro.com, you will find not only excellent VPS services, but also a wide range of shared plans to meet the needs of any web project. Regardless of the type of hosting you choose, you can count on strong technical support that is always ready to provide you with professional assistance in solving any issues. By placing servers in three data centers in different countries (USA, Poland, Netherlands), hostpro.com provides fast and reliable access for your audience around the world.

TARTAK:
I am a very happy, long-time Libertyvps.net customer. Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service.
These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date. Very responsive support and amazing performance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version