Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

What should I do?

(1/2) > >>

Pots:
Legionbox.com and sunucun.com.tr servers are provided on sweet terms and I am in two minds which way is better to follow and why? 

Gans:
Servers from legionbox.com and sunucun.com.tr are really the best for hosting any web sites with.
 I have been very impressed with all of the features and how easy it is to navigate. Support has not been bad either, top value!

TARTAK:
Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher hosting package, just in case you run out of the allocated resources.
Try and check their response time, also if they have a live chat service then get things cleared with them.

Nice server hosting packages you'll find at hostingsource.com and also regvps.com providers.
The servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Technicians are skillful and qualified.

davids007:
BodHOST offers Fully managed Dedicated Server solutions, providing customers with a wide range of configurations and customization options. Their dedicated servers are designed to offer high performance, reliability, and security for businesses of all sizes. With competitive pricing and 24/7 technical support, BodHOST ensures a seamless hosting experience for their clients.

JokerJJ:
Take a look at NetShop Isp dedicated servers. They responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away.
Tier III,Tier IV Data Centers - ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certified. Softaculous included for FREE in all plans. Get 2 months free of service if the client chooses annual billing cycle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version