Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

What should I do?

<< < (2/2)

Childs:
It seems to me right servers can be got from hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
Their prices are very competitive and they offer all of the best services available. They are constantly updating and upgrading their software and hardware and their customer service is top notch. Always very fast, very knowledgeable, very helpful and personal.

Ghonts:
Ensure to see what's actually included in that cheap web page hosting plan. Be sure you know what you're getting for your money so you can plan your web hosting operating cost wisely.

Have heard from my friends that ZipServers.com web host provides stable hosting services, plus a huge number of reviews convinced me that they were worth checking out further.
Great customer service and support through instant messengers. Any time you need help they are there for you.

petrozajsky91:
I would advise you to consider VPS and shared server services from hostpro.com, as this hosting is really known for its reliability and quality of service. VPS can be an ideal choice for those who are looking for more control and flexibility in managing their server, while shared servers can look attractive for smaller projects with smaller budgets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version