Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Wordpress hosting?  (Read 1423 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Wordpress hosting?
« on: September 02, 2022, 01:02:30 AM »
What do you use for Wordpress hosting?
I was recommended to use:
 https://rockhoster.com/wordpress/
What do you think?

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: Wordpress hosting?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 05:15:23 AM »
Choosing a web server from the hundreds of thousands available might be difficult, even if the vast majority of them already match the WordPress standards. WordPress thrives in a feature-rich hosting environment, much way flowers require a favorable climate.

We've worked with more hosts than we can count, and the ones listed below are among the very finest. By clicking over from this page to any of the recommended hosts below, you may have a wonderful host and help support WordPress.org at the same time. If you want to give WordPress a try without spending any money, you can create a blog or website on WordPress.com.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 12:45:10 AM »
Happy using Rockhoster.com service - they look good and will even transfer my entire wordpress codebase and mysql data over no problems at no extra costs.
Highly recommend for anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user hosting provider.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2022, 01:58:36 AM »
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
Nice wordpress hosting solutions at cheap rates are offered by Webhost.pro and also Hosting022.com web hosts.
The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2022, 08:41:36 AM »
Have a look at plans from not only from rockhoster.com but hostingsource.com plans as well.
Both companies are are able to satisfy all your needs.
Aforementioned are highlights of using them:

• Clear and competitive pricing
• CPanel-powered features
• Advanced functions
• Tons of services and features if you need.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2022, 11:58:48 PM »
What I want to recommend to others is rockhoster.com customer service.
I would very highly recommend them to anyone, whether hosting a small site, or running a big firm hosting account.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2022, 03:07:39 AM »
WordPress hosting is a type of shared web hosting service that has been tailored specifically to meet the requirements of WordPress websites. At its most fundamental level, it functions in the same way as any other kind of web hosting: it gives owners of websites room on a server and the resources they need to publish and store their website files.

The best web hosting for WordPress has WordPress-specific features to improve the functionality of the website, as well as additional tools, such as a one-click installer, to assist you in constructing the website in a more efficient manner.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2022, 11:49:57 PM »
I've been with these awesome folks for over 2,5 years. Rockhoster.com is great cos VPS can be independently rebooted without affecting the others.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2022, 12:59:39 AM »
I'd like to say that Rockhoster.com is what all providers should strive for when it comes to customer service and support.
If you are in need of a VPS in particular, this is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beaten.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)