Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 1069 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: November 16, 2022, 12:13:48 PM »
Shared plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are provided in a webmaster-friendly manner and I have to pick out the best one for hosting  a blog, so any ideas?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 02:27:22 AM »
I'm pleased to deal with hostingsource.com, I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward. Speed connection has been fast - I'm glad.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 04:01:38 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. Its entry-level package for shared hosting is available for just one dollar per month. In addition to that, it provides unlimited bandwidth, SSD Storage, unlimited email accounts and databases, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, a free website builder, free setup and transfer, free Let's Encrypt SSL certificates, free one-click softaculous app installer, 24/ 7 technical support, HTTP/2 enabled servers and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2022, 04:16:01 AM »
I believe hostforweb.com has been pretty good with my site I have hosted on them. No downtime yet, maybe a couple of slow-time but service has been fast for me. Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2022, 12:23:32 PM »
The mentioned companies - hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net - are reliable and decent enough to sign up with.
I'm very happy with their services. The hosting cost at their servers is also very reasonable which is why I have switched to them in the first place. The cPanel at them is also very user-friendly and easy to use.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2022, 11:52:30 PM »
I've never received such a consistently good service from any web hosting provider. Like hostingsource.com website hosting solutions.
I have received extremely prompt help and support on the two occasions I have requested it, the prices are incredible and the hosting I can't think of a single company to compare the level of service to.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)