Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Good hosting for Wordpress website?  (Read 1618 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Good hosting for Wordpress website?
« on: August 03, 2022, 12:54:37 AM »
I am planning to launch my Wordpress website.
I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and Wordpress web sites on its shared hosting account.
Found several hosts QHoster.com and also Kvchosting.net web hosts, but I am not sure if I can trust them.
The price for their plans meets my budget.
Do they allow to host video and wordpress web site?
Do you know anything about them?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
Re: Good hosting for Wordpress website?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 12:17:05 PM »
Use services from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com as their plans are full-featured and cheap.
 My advice is definitely try them. If you’re realistic you won’t be disappointed. They’re amazing hosting companies and believe me when I say I’m a detailed person and hard to please.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2022, 01:19:07 AM »
Webhosting offers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic plan for WordPress costs just $3.99 per month to subscribe to. In addition to that, it comes with a free WordPress installation, free solid-state drive storage, unlimited monthly traffic, WP-CLI access, free SSLs and HTTP/2, and free daily backups.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 06:43:37 AM »
I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with QHoster.com web hosting solutions.
Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 03:49:13 AM »
MyResellerHome offers the best and most affordable web hosting plan, which begins at just $2 per month. In addition to this, it offers Unlimited Diskspace & BWunlimited hosting, Free cPanelcpanel hosting, Free Site Transferssite migration, Free Setup, and free SSL. MyResellerHome is the best and most affordable web hosting plan.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2022, 04:46:44 AM »
I can highly recommend Rockhoster.com hosting to others. It provides me with a good value hosting solution with many plan features and a quality service.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2022, 05:08:51 AM »
Well, QHoster.com is unique, fun, responsible and interacts with the customer. The pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2022, 02:15:48 AM »
I like https://qhoster.com/
There you can start with shared hosting service and update once you grow.