Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS account is better to stick to ...  (Read 4436 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS account is better to stick to ...
« on: August 09, 2016, 09:01:39 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from veeble.org and hostsailor.com, which VPS solution would you sign up with and why?
Any ideas?   

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: VPS account is better to stick to ...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 07:02:42 AM »
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

Think that you will not regret having looked at these VPS hosts:
1) HostingSource.com
2) Hostwinds.com
3) Microvs.com
They are reliable. I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service..
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 07:00:10 AM »
Check SolVPS.com ssd hosting solutions.
Most of the time I deal with this web host, my server and network uptime is as promised - 99.9%.
Well, the speed of my sites is pretty good, pages load fast and I'm quite happy with this. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 06:34:44 AM »
    To my mind Kvchosting.com would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking for reliable company with professional team. They have highest performance I've ever experienced.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 06:03:17 AM »
I am 100% sure that Veeble.org will be the best bet if you need professional vps hosting services (both Linux and Windows).
They offer 14 day money back guarantee. They accept payments via PayPal, Credit cards, Perfectmoney, Skrill, CashU, Bitcoin, Payza, WebMoney, PaySafeCard, Local ACH transfer, SEPA transfer, BACS transfer & Wire transfer.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 05:20:42 AM »
 If you are looking for top level customer care check out webhostingzone.org vps plans. I know them as time-tested company with solid servers and skilled techies accepting bitcoins as payment.