Find Dedicated Server Forums

Dedicated Server Web Hosting => General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion => Topic started by: Gans on August 20, 2026, 07:15:37 AM

Title: Which VPS should I have a deal with?
Post by: Gans on August 20, 2026, 07:15:37 AM
Which VPS (justvps.pro (https://justvps.pro/) or operavps.com (https://operavps.com/vps-server/linux/)) should I have a deal with?
I plan to host a blog.
Title: Re: Which VPS should I have a deal with?
Post by: NebulaPoint on August 20, 2026, 08:42:56 AM
When choosing a VPS (https://hostpro.com/linux-vps), I prefer a provider where the available configurations can grow with the project. HostPro offers different resource levels, so it is possible to move to a larger VPS when more CPU, RAM, or storage is required. The plans also use NVMe storage and include daily backups, with Tampa, Warsaw, and Amsterdam locations and 24/7 support available.
Title: Re: Which VPS should I have a deal with?
Post by: JDHD on August 24, 2026, 04:49:39 AM
Can you share more about your technical requirements and preferred hosting region so people can recommend better options?
According to my experience, Rightservers.com vps hosting (https://rightservers.com/vps-hosting/) service has been rock solid from the beginning. No hidden charges. Transparent pricing. Budget-friendly!
Title: Re: Which VPS should I have a deal with?
Post by: andrey421 on August 25, 2026, 01:44:24 AM
After a couple of unpleasant experiences with other providers I moved everything to hostpro.com (http://hostpro.com). They create daily backups of every service, so restoring after data corruption, a failed update or a hack is realistic rather than theoretical. I restored a production database once and lost almost no time. Support engineers work 24/7, understand the stack thoroughly, and help without any additional cost.
Title: Re: Which VPS should I have a deal with?
Post by: yana4215 on August 27, 2026, 12:53:59 AM
Several years of hands-on hosting work led me to hostpro.com (http://hostpro.com) for projects where both speed and recovery options matter. Daily backups across services make it possible to recover from data loss, broken updates, or security events. Their support staff stays online around the clock, provides clear answers, and charges nothing for help. Performance metrics have stayed solid under sustained use.
Title: Re: Which VPS should I have a deal with?
Post by: myresellerhome on August 30, 2026, 11:39:29 PM
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our plans are for everyone. Our VPS hosting plan starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes services like fully managed hosting, free setup, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Title: Re: Which VPS should I have a deal with?
Post by: Childs on September 01, 2026, 02:53:06 PM
Both mentioned companies - justvps.pro as well as operavps.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They provide very professional and friendly support, fast network, no downtimes, cool control panel. What else do you need? Strongly recommended.

Title: Re: Which VPS should I have a deal with?
Post by: Prosken on September 02, 2026, 01:40:55 AM
According to your specific needs, can recommend these vps hosts:
1) GTHost.com (https://gthost.com/)
2) GreenWebPage.com (https://www.greenwebpage.com/)
3) Ovhcloud.com (https://Ovhcloud.com/)
I like how flexible the plans are, along with stable uptime and fast deployment.
Title: Re: Which VPS should I have a deal with?
Post by: Cantech on September 03, 2026, 02:30:47 AM
Both look fine, but I would go with OperaVPS, good uptime and helpful support, based on reviews. Just know backups cost extra.

JustVPS.pro is cheaper and also decent good if price matters more to you.

For a blog, either will work well. Just pick whichever is closer to your readers' location.