Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: High RAM VPS hosting solutions?  (Read 1519 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
High RAM VPS hosting solutions?
« on: August 21, 2024, 05:49:04 AM »
I'd like to find the most reliable place for hosting my e-store.
Have seen GTHost.com offers vps hosting plans. Need over 60 gbs of ssd, 8 gbs of ram.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
Re: High RAM VPS hosting solutions?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2024, 11:27:08 AM »
Check out VPS accounts from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
They are polite, fast, professional and offer unbeatable prices!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2024, 04:10:16 AM »
If you ask me, I like Rockhoster.com Linux VPS solutions. They have round the clock monitoring to make sure that your website stays up at all the times.
They have variety of services for every need of a customer and they have services for every budget from beginner to expert.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2024, 03:39:37 AM »
I recommend GTHost.com vps host for newbies and professionals as well. Good web hosting provider without any doubt. Like this one: 2 CPU, 4GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 40GB, Traffic 8TB - $10/mo.
Firstly, I thought that this web host is like the other one playing around they are the best, but this one is really professional one and I think that it is the best for running any kind of web sites.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2024, 02:52:13 AM »
The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
For what I pay, I get a lot and to me, this is a good thing. GTHost.com vps can be trusted.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2024, 03:00:43 AM »
I have now transfered all my hosting to GTHost.com Montreal vps and I am very happy and proud. recommended 100%.
Website content transfer, domain name transfer, DNS pointing, effortless because of the professional help that was truthful, factual, swift and accurate, plus done in a very friendly way!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2024, 05:22:22 AM »
Choose WebHostingWorld for your high-RAM VPS hosting requirements. The VPS hosting plan prices start at $25 per month. The plans include high RAM, as well as free setup, free website migration, free website builder, free SSL for life, free domain name for life, cPanel and WHM included, remote SSH access, and many more with 24/7 customer support and 99.9% uptime. For more detailed information please visit the website.