Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right company to sign up with ...  (Read 1582 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Right company to sign up with ...
« on: August 23, 2024, 01:26:42 PM »
Comparing accounts from planethoster.com and swisslayer.com, which way is better to follow and why?

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: Right company to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2024, 12:33:52 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 02:24:54 PM »
Deals from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com can be quite right for you.
They excel with top-notch customer support, fast loading speeds, and reliable uptime. Their user-friendly interface makes managing websites a breeze.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2024, 02:56:23 AM »
As others have pointed out in the reviews think the value for money with Planethoster.com EU web hosting is very good. Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you. Great job, thanks a lot. Like this host.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2024, 04:25:21 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

No complaints so far, and I recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy web host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2024, 12:31:56 AM »
M2Host provides the most cost-effective web hosting services. Our most basic shared hosting plan starts at $1 per month. It includes disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, unmetered bandwidth, and other services. Please see our website for further information.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2024, 02:59:23 AM »
Other thing that is amazing about their support is the instant chat function. Planethoster.com can be trusted.
No grumbles at my lack of technical expertise, just fast effective assistance virtually around the clock.
Pricing is reasonable.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2024, 10:16:42 PM »
If you want to have a journey starting from shared hosting and ending a dedicated server -  I would recommend you to have a look at https://hostingsource.com/

DediRock

• View Profile
    • Dedirock
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2024, 07:38:03 AM »
Hi, it's essential to evaluate each provider’s features, support, and pricing in relation to your unique needs. If you're open to exploring alternatives, I’d be glad to discuss how our services may align with your goals.