Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection  (Read 1866 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection
« on: July 30, 2024, 08:18:03 AM »
Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

Any information on Neironvps.com ddos protected dedicated server hosting services.

I need one server (unmanaged) which is located in Switzerland. Please, any suggestions?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2024, 06:28:47 AM »
WebHostingWorld is the most affordable and reliable web hosting service provider providing DDoS protection with web hosting plans starting at just $1/month. The hosting plans include a free SSL certificate, SSD storage, free website builder, free website migration, unlimited bandwidth, email accounts, free one-click installer, 99.9% uptime guarantee, and 24/7 customer support. For more details please visit the website.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2024, 06:59:14 AM »
Support is friendly, fast and they are real people with a sense of humor who don’t patronize if you don’t understand, don’t fob you off with excuses and really want to help.
Use this neironvps.com solution: Server i7-6700 at $99/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2024, 06:40:05 AM »
Give Neironvps.com a try. They offer everything for both the low level user up to the high traffic corporate sites. My site has high traffic and their speed connectivity is really fast.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2024, 11:18:49 AM »
OwnWebServers is a reliable WordPress hosting provider offering fast and secure hosting solutions tailored to WordPress users' needs. They provide optimized servers designed to deliver high performance, seamless scalability, and enhanced security features. With a variety of hosting plans, including managed WordPress hosting, OwnWebServers offers automatic updates, daily backups, and user-friendly control panels, making it easy for website owners to manage and grow their online presence. Their expert support team is available 24/7 to assist with any technical issues and ensure your WordPress site runs smoothly and efficiently.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2024, 12:38:20 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2024, 02:09:35 PM »
Check out servers from right hosting company - allwebhost.com.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2024, 05:50:19 AM »
Been with Digitalserver.com.mx dedicated server hosting for about seven months and it's been sooth sailing so far! The value for the money can't be beaten.
Try this one: Servidor Dedicado DSM-2: Processor - Intel W3520 4 Cores/8 Threads 2,66+ GHz, RAM - 32GB, Serial ATA hard drive - 2TB, Including IP´s - 1 IP Fija, Rent monthly - $158.02/mo.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!