Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Providing VPS from dedicated servers?  (Read 855 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Providing VPS from dedicated servers?
« on: August 05, 2024, 01:16:26 PM »
Hey,
As the title suggests I am looking to provide VPS for my customers.
I wanted to ask a few questions.
1. I have read a lot of articles and everyone seems to give a different opinion, can I virtualize the threads of a CPU or is it just the cores?
2. What is the best dedicated servers specs (CPU, RAM etc) to be able to cost efficiently provide around 20-30 VPS for 4x8 VPS and 6x12 VPS? I do not need anything crazy as users will be running non-critical programs.

I do not want customers to use other providers as I will need the vps in the same server rack as my main servers.
I will be purchasing these dedicated servers and then splitting into VPS using KVM, Porxmox etc.

Any tips in managing or what is the best way to go about this would be great.
What are your views on Hostingwalay.pk server hosting solutions? Is it reliable host? Any alternatives?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Providing VPS from dedicated servers?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2024, 06:31:17 AM »
Our website design and hosting experience has been wonderful since switching to HostingWalay.pk professionals.
I'm a local client of theirs and can say the respect and reliability I feel I deserve has been achieved since I switched to them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________