Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Discounted VPS or Managed WordPress solutions?  (Read 1882 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Discounted VPS or Managed WordPress solutions?
« on: August 14, 2024, 06:03:15 AM »
I run 4 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive).
I'd like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $35 a month on hosting. So a few questions:
1) Are there any VPS hosting with good support?
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?
I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. (currently paying about $25/month).
What can you say about HostingWalay.pk website hosting solutions? Can I rely on them? What host is better?
They are offering upto 25% OFF special now: https://www.hostingwalay.pk/promotion/azaadi_sale_24/
Any feedback on them please?
Thanks!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Discounted VPS or Managed WordPress solutions?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2024, 06:58:10 AM »
Thanks to Swisslayer.com web host, my sites are now running as they should. Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders.
There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2024, 11:15:53 AM »
Have a look at cheap deals from allwebhost.com and surfhosting.co.
Their servers are fast, modern, up to date, feature-packed and as I said above, 100% reliable.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2024, 07:24:29 AM »
Can express the point that I am happy with Hostnamaste.com solutions. Excellent service would definitely recommend to others.
The system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date. OpenVZ-4096 at $19.99/Mo - 3xCPUs, RAM 4GB, 100GB Storage, 4TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2024, 01:17:47 PM »
Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com. Their support is second to none.
Any issues are dealt with immediately & professionally.
Our over-all experience has been excellent

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2024, 02:54:49 AM »
The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. Their features look really great. I am glad to deal with Hostingsource.com web host:
Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2024, 12:40:09 AM »
Please have a look
https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server/
When you check there you will understand that you do not need any discounts at all.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2024, 04:24:14 AM »
Why not give Libertyvps.net Bitcoin vps a try?
I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice.
It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________