Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: DDOS attack prevention in linux servers  (Read 4817 times)

ndimensionz

• View Profile
DDOS attack prevention in linux servers
« on: January 05, 2015, 08:46:54 AM »
A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is one in which a bunch of compromised systems attack the target machine/server, thereby causing denial of service for users of the targeted system. The flood of incoming messages to the target system essentially forces it to shut down, thereby denying service to the system to legitimate users.

The most common method of attack is to send a mass saturation of requests for external communication to the target server. These systems are flooded with requests for information from non-users, and often non-visitors to the website. The goal of this attack is to create a large enough presence of false traffic such that legitimate web traffic intended for actual web users is slowed down and delayed. If this type of service becomes too slow, time sensitive information such as live video footage may be rendered entirely useless to legitimate end users.

For more info on the linux commands and methods to mitigate DDOS  Visit : http://ndimensionz.com/kb/ddos-attck-prevention-in-linux-servers/

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: DDOS attack prevention in linux servers
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 05:56:57 AM »
I'd like to say that Hostplay.com is what all companies should strive for when it comes to customer service and support.
I know my limits and don't have to worry about violating any unwritten terms of service. Overall, a good host, and enjoyable to use.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 05:52:13 AM »
I suggest to go with Maxihost.com.br which is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable DDoS protected servers and round the clock available support.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 04:58:20 AM »
 As for me Maxihost.com.br is reliable hosting provider to get stable server hosting. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch.

IWSNetworks

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 09:01:30 AM »
Hi,

Actually this hosting provider is protected against DDOS ?