Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: help to choose dedi  (Read 6210 times)

Morris

• View Profile
help to choose dedi
« on: April 17, 2015, 05:17:56 AM »
 I need your help to order dedicated server, having done a search I found Maxihost.com.br and CoreSpace.com - their servers are quite good for my needs.
Do you know anything about them? What host is best to choose?

Trink

• View Profile
Re: help to choose dedi
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 08:48:55 AM »
I can't say anything about the mentioned companies but I'd recommend you to have a deal with time-tested hosts like a2hosting.com and ewallhost.com.
These guys know how to keep everything working.
Servers are as stable as a rock. Prices are rather competitive.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 06:27:30 AM »
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Digitalserver.com.mx
It is responsive - can say that they are very timely about addressing questions or modifications to the site.. they are supportive - not arrogant when it is clear you've done something silly in the control panel.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 05:22:44 AM »
I believe you should look for reviews on them. I know that with hosting from CoreSpace.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 04:49:19 AM »
The best option and recommendation is 4goodhosting.com. They offer reliable web hosting solution. I have used them almost a year now and I've had no problem. I have hosted my gaming servers with them and I am really impressed with the zero downtime and ultra fast speed. When I need support, they are always online 24 hours and always responding within few minutes. If I were you, I will give them a try today.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 07:57:26 AM »
Quality dedis are available from a2hosting.com and greenlionnet.com, these hosts are reliable in delivering quality services, their plans are full-featured and support is active around the clock. 

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 02:58:35 AM »
I've been using warez-host.com for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied.
The Support is very fast and efficient, and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 06:20:43 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 06:43:26 AM »
I know Aspnix.com is delivering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.