Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Hostzealot Servers  (Read 5029 times)

Morris

• View Profile
Hostzealot Servers
« on: July 03, 2015, 03:30:41 AM »
 I am looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for software testing.
Budget $80-100 per server.
I've found several web hosts and Hostzealot.com is among them. What do you know about their server solutions?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Hostzealot Servers
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 04:34:26 AM »
   Have you looked for reviews on them? As for me Hostzealot.com plans are best option to get server hosting. I love their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 04:01:12 AM »
Why not to look at more options?
I know that pretty good dedicated servers offered by GlowHost.com team. They are great!
I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 09:02:53 AM »
Integralhost.net provides quality and reliable dedicated servers with high uptime and their prices are low.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 03:44:39 AM »
According to my experience Hostzealot.com is the best option to get server solutions. Reliability is highest, support is skilled and prices are affordable.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 04:24:33 AM »
I have been with HostingSource.com for over a year and have been pleased so far.
This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 03:57:17 AM »
   Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Hostzealot.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 04:00:45 AM »
Now I am sure in reliability of Hostzealot.com. They have all needed solutions, high available support and low pricing. Thanks.