Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for VPS with 35 gbs of space  (Read 6491 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Looking for VPS with 35 gbs of space
« on: October 28, 2015, 07:41:35 AM »
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose VPS host.
What do you think about Stratus4.com as well as HostingSource.com?
The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: Looking for VPS with 35 gbs of space
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 07:24:52 PM »
Nope, I have no idea about the host you mention. I'd like you to try the advanced hosting service I am using right now, which is 4Goodhosting.com. The vps servers are very fast and reliable. So far, I haven't seen any outages. The overall speed and performance is perfect. Their support is always active and I can easily reach them. The best thing is that they respond immediately after sending them support tickets. Great job!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 03:30:19 AM »
  I'd like to say that VPSGet.com would be best option to get vps hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 07:33:55 AM »
Take a look at http://findmeavps.com/ - their service is absolutely free. They will help you to compare different VPS hosts and choose the most reliable one.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 02:31:17 AM »
I can say VPSGet.com is the best option to get virtual server hosting solutions. Their reliability is outstanding, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 02:33:59 AM by Infinite »

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 04:51:32 AM »
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
I can also recommend SolVPS.com - New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 05:09:56 AM »
 Check out provisionhost.com solutions as an alternative. They are providing a wide range of professional facilities, generous features at a fantastic price.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 08:10:40 AM »
I'd like to express the point that Zetservers.com is a good option to deal with. Their cheap VPS plans impressed me a lot.
LZCMP9C14Q to get 15% OFF! The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 04:12:39 AM »
As for me VPSGet.com is the best option to get vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2015, 06:01:50 AM »
From the mentioned above VPS hosts, I would highly recommend Stratus4.com service.
Use the codes: S475OQWE or S475OZXC - give 75% off the price on 1st month order. Hurry up!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Lucic012

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2015, 08:18:31 AM »
www.digital-hosting.us ;)

4GB RAM
4 CPU
45GB HDD
1,5TB bandwidth
Location - Austria ;)
Price  - 9.5 eura
paypal only