Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hosting service in UK  (Read 6448 times)

Gans

• View Profile
hosting service in UK
« on: August 25, 2015, 11:04:55 AM »
What is the best place to buy a quality hosting service from in UK?
 Is that keenweb.co.uk or ... ?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: hosting service in UK
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 08:14:58 AM »
As a great alternative, can draw your attention to QHoster.com web hosting solutions.
Server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 08:34:46 AM »
Keenweb.co.uk is worth trying.
They have solid servers and their uptime is high.
Plans are full-featured and there is no downtime on them.
Support is knowledgeable and helpful around the clock.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 06:11:49 AM »
Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

As for me, I have had a good run dealing with http://fozzy.com/ - their work is based on quality.
There seems to be virtually no down-time, and their servers are extremely fast. The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 03:56:10 AM »
I have noticed thealchemyhost.net can be good for meeting any webmasters demand. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful. Use coupon deal10 and get 10% off!

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 07:14:37 AM »
Moved to this host after poor service and can say that A2hosting.com is the best host I have ever used before.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 06:36:28 AM »
 My preferable option to get reliable EU hosting services is wmd.hosting. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 04:55:35 AM »
I am very pleased with QHoster.com. In dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend. The back up and quick responses to my emails are second to none.

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS (I like their page in facebook: facebook.com/qhoster).
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 03:47:41 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that thealchemyhost.com would be really perfect for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2015, 08:39:13 AM »
Thanks for all your replies.
I have decided to use services from keenweb.co.uk, they provide attractive HOT DEALS now and they have nice 20% discount - X2QA738TDK.
Their support is active for 24 hours.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2015, 04:19:58 AM »
    I recommend to rely on thealchemyhost.net with featured and low-cost deals. They are providing stable servers and round the clock available support.