Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for help to choose VPS host  (Read 6086 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Looking for help to choose VPS host
« on: October 12, 2015, 06:03:31 AM »
I am too tired with my current hosting due too low performance, email problems and weak support.
Please share your suggestions and list me some good VPS hosting names.
I've noticed attractive offers provided by rareservers.com and vpsnine.com, what host would be the best to try?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Looking for help to choose VPS host
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 04:13:49 AM »
 May I recommend VPSGet.com services. With their plans you will get stable managed solutions, 24/7 real support and affordable pricing. They are also offering a variety of promos and discounts.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 06:08:08 AM »
If you are interested in getting a quality VPS hosting, check out VPS deals from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com.
They have a well earned reputation which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 06:07:05 PM »
Yes its better to change your host. I recommend you to sign up hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. The overall performance is excellent based on my experience. If you need a better support, these guys are online 24 hours and always ready to assist. I have a lot of support tickets and emails and all of them has been responded in just few minutes often with full solution. If I were you, I will definitely contact them.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 06:39:29 AM »
I can draw your attention to several VPS web hosts:
1) http://Vpsnine.com/ - 25% of selected yearly plans till 1 Nov 2015
2) http://SolVPS.com/ - coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life
Take your time to compare them and choose the best one according to your specific needs.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 05:13:34 AM »
I am sure that Rareservers.com is a good option to get cheap SSD VPS plans in EU and US along with free cPanel.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host. Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2015, 03:02:53 AM »
 I can say VPSGet.com is the best option to get virtual server hosting solutions. Their reliability is outstanding, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2015, 07:42:57 AM »
Vpsnine.com would be a perfect choice of VPS. They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 05:51:48 AM »
+ vote for Rareservers.com vps hosting services. Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2015, 03:40:48 AM »
 I think you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I heard lots of positive on VPSGet.com services. They have reasonable deals, featured stable solutions and available helpful support.