Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Drupal friendly host  (Read 4414 times)

Morris

• View Profile
Drupal friendly host
« on: November 23, 2015, 04:10:39 AM »
 I have noticed my Drupal based websites are being frequently unavailable with HG, so I'd like to move. I have lost so many visitors due to their unprofessional staff. What can you say about good web hosts that are Drupal friendly? I have found ViUX.com services with cloud platform and drupal optimized offers, do you know them?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Drupal friendly host
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 05:08:40 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 06:17:06 AM »
If you are planning to move your web sites from HG, I believe Gigapros.com would be the best bet.
Write "EIG 50% -CASH-BACK" in notes box  and they will complete free migration. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 03:41:36 AM »
I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 03:22:50 AM »
Your sites will be in good hands if you choose adroitssd.com super fast ssd hosting solutions.
They have 70% Discount on any hosting plan, coupon code: "ASLOVE70". Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 04:34:21 AM »
 I can say ViUX.com is my preferable hosting provider. Their servers are stable and support is helpful. Many webmasters are satisfied with their quality solutions and cheap prices.

PnS Hostings

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 06:18:08 AM »
You can choose PnS Hostings for your drupal site as we have optimised server's for drupal hosting Also have reasonable plans and pricing structure.