Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

KVChosting.net vs HostRound.com

(1/2) > >>

Trink:
KVChosting.net and HostRound.com plans are good for hosting a forum with and need to know which plan should I buy?

TARTAK:
I transferred my domain once I realized that Kvchosting.net is a good web host, I didn’t realize what I was missing. Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater! Very straight company, I’m very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.

JokerJJ:
I initially chose KVChosting.net for the price and features - I am sure that I made good choice.. T
Keep it up!! Highly recommend them for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.

JDHD:
I plan to stay put with kvchosting.net and their ssd vps hosting service.
The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it.

Support - excellent - live help and I have always been happy at the end.

Simi123:
Each company has its own characteristics, and may call for a special solution that will be designed for their company size, type of clients and employees and even particular niche they deal with. We advise you don't count on finding an ideal service that is going to be suitable for every business regardless of their history is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version