Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

Please help me to choose managed server provider ???

(1/2) > >>

JokerJJ:
Hey guys,
hope you will help me to choose the right web host!
I need 1000 gbs of HD, 24GB of RAM and 24 TB of data transfer, Linux
Found these providers: Okayservers.com , Dreamhost.com , Digitalserver.com.mx
Have your ever heard anything about their dedicated hosting services?
Are they trustworthy? Any alternatives?

Simi123:
If you are even considering switching to a new hosting company... switch over to QHoster.com without looking back.
They're truly amazing. There has never been a problem they couldn't help me with. and so you know, every problem to date has been mine. There has never been a problem at their end. flawless operation.
I like their server locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland.
They also have lots of payment options: Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, etc.
And they offer help FAST and always politely. It has met my needs perfectly and exceeded my expectations the couple times I needed support. I would (and do) recommend them to anyone who needs a great host for sites large or small.

JDHD:
In an age where there is so much competition,
there is one sure way to retain your customers and get new ones – keep them happy so they spread the word, and Digitalserver.com.mx delivers on every front!
Thank you guys, for the last four years of incredible service, and I look forward to many many more to come!

Gesse:
Have a look at deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best in this manner.
They offer an immediate attention to our support requirements and they have the knowledge to solve problems.

Ghonts:
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend Hostplay.com offshore servers (Russia, Sweden, Bulgaria and Netherlands).
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

+ Use the promo code XmaS5HP and receive 5% off for all new Dedicated Servers.
December 01, 2018 - January 31, 2019

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version