Dedicated Server Web Hosting > Dedicated Server Hosting Experience

Low Cost and Best Dedicated server hosting is here

<< < (2/7) > >>

rachel:

--- Quote from: shivudubey220 on August 09, 2020, 11:48:27 AM ---need low Price Dedicated Server Hosting -- please suggest me

--- End quote ---

You can find it easily at hostripples.com that also at the most reasonable prices.

rachel:
Hello, I would like to recommend Hostripples.com for the best and affordable hosting services.  You can find reliable as well as fastest servers, 24/7 support team and up-time guarantee and a lot more with hostripples.

rachel:

--- Quote from: shivudubey220 on August 09, 2020, 11:48:27 AM ---need low Price Dedicated Server Hosting -- please suggest me

--- End quote ---

Hostripples Web Hosting. Cheapest hosting service.

BrnKit:
Thanks Scrubsy. I am still unclear about the idea. I mean if just getting any dedicated server can bring a great difference in site loading speed, then it is a good thing. But cost also matters, if it is too much compared to shared servers, not sure if we would be really needing it. That is why I was checking if we can compare the current setup and the setup offered. How do we check such things ? Just page loaded in so and so seconds etc ?

Chaseflups:
Used this root//rcbot2 config/waypoints/srcds/dod/

Put the waypoints here and they work well but had to get a server with root access.

Server rentals using tcadmin and such dont allow you to get that deep    Heck its cheaper anyway for a VPS server.

not pluging anyone but 
 lowlatencyservers and NFO have root level Virtual Dedicated Servers Xen VPS Setup as many services as you want.

And its worth seaking out a server operator to give helpfull tips..  Thanks My_Time_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version