Dedicated Server Web Hosting > Dedicated Server Hosting Experience

What are some problems with dedicated hosting?

(1/3) > >>

WHUK:
Can anyone explain in detail?

MarcS:
A dedicated server is entirely under your IT team observation, so you need the competence to manage the server yourself. You may need to spend on technical or professional assistance to help manage the server.

Dedicated servers offer the best performance, but it's too expensive compared to VPS and Shared hosting.  It is suitable for a large business with high budget finance.

So it is essential to choose the best and reliable dedicated server hosting provider.

gurubaranbalaji:
there is a lot of issue in web hosting. Choose the right web hosting network before use.  hosting process based on web security right, So here(https://gbhackers.com/checklist-choosing-web-hosting/) Some tips for how to choose right network hosting before Facing hosting issues.
Its little bit Help for us.

joel lee:

Dedicated hosting has the best performance but it is too Expensive
Dedicated server is completely under IT observation so it is important to manage the server
If you can’t troubleshoot your problems then you have to hire a technician which consists of additional cost

EmileToW:
Hi,

Im looking to move one of my AC 7 sites to a new host with dedicated hosting.  This is a site with about 450 GB of bandwidth per month.  I want people who have truly 24x7 access and can recover from backup in a moments notice.  We also heavily modify our sites, so I need unlimited access to the DB.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Moustafa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version