Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 3774 times)

Trink

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com
« on: September 25, 2019, 12:08:12 PM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to only one, what should I do?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 01:25:43 AM »
3 months ago I gave Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting a try as they offered cheap hosting plans along with free bonuses: free domain and website builder. Their customer support explained me everything I needed to know and helped me with setup.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 12:37:37 PM »
Both companies - rockhoster.com and legionbox.com - are good.
Whenever you have a problem, the live-on-the-phone folks at them are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and they listen. So, your problems always get solved. They will walk you through the solution, wait while you go through the steps, offer suggestions, and then send you downloads and links if you need them.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 03:06:54 AM »
I like Rockhoster.com web host and will definitely continue using their hosting services.
I use their OPENVZ VPS server I must say I'm impressed with this hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Recommended.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 02:20:00 AM »
So if you make Rockhoster.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)